August 7 - "Mill-to-Creek" Bike Party / Pee Wee's Big Adventure (PG)
August 7, 2015 - Canyon Rim Park - 6pm-Twilight
||Movie: Pee Wee’s Big Adventure (PG)
When eccentric Pee-Wee Herman gets his beloved bike stolen in broad daylight, he sets out across the U.S. on the adventure of his life.
||Band: St. Boheme
It's difficult to describe St. Boheme in one adjective. Their eclectic European, French swing, Klezmer, Balkan, Contemporary Classical, and Gypsy Folk, to name a few.
BRING YOUR BIKE!
1. Bike Valet
2. BMX Bike Jumpers
3 Wasatch Indoor Bike Park Test Track - Come Ride
4. For the Little's - Strider Bike Course with Jerk's Bike Shop
5.100 Free Bike Helmets by St Mark's Hospital
7. Electric Bike Demos with Blue Monkey Bicycle
8. CALLING ALL Franken-Bikes - Bring Your Bike Creation
9. Bike Maintenance Demos
10. Bike Rodeo and Bike Track for Kids
11. Holy-Spokes Bike Cruiser Demo
12. Join the Movement with Madsen Bucket Bikes
13. UPD Bike Officers
14. Discover Great and Local Biking Trails
15. Pony Rides, Petting Zoo and Train Rides
16. The Avalon Walk-On Bocce Ball Tournament
17. Bounce House - Free!
Fri 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
3096 South Grace Street, 84109 Salt Lake City, UT, US