July 17 - Winterbreak in July / Elf (PG)
July 17, 2015 - Canyon Rim Park - 6pm-Twilight
Movie: Elf (PG)
A man raised as an elf at the North Pole sets out to find his true identity. When he arrives at NYC he approaches everything and everyone with elf-like enthusiasm and wonder.
||Band: Flint and Steel
A group of amazingly talented 14 year-olds featuring award-winning banjo, mandolin and guitar champions who play and sing hot bluegrass and delight audiences everywhere.
1. Let It Snow! Even in July!
2. Team Ski Race with St. Mark's Hospital
3. Ice Sculptures
4. Paint a Snow Plow
5. Winter Gear-Swap with 2nd Track Sports
6. Frozen Ice Castle Fort
7. Freeze Tag...With a Twist
8. Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District
9. Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
10. Frozen Science Fun
11. Olympic-Style Games
12. Make Solstice Sun Catchers MTAC
13. Learn About Animals in Winter
14. Snowball Fight! and Other Games
15. An Avalanche of Books with Millcreek Library
16. The Avalon Walk-On Bocce Ball Tournament
17. Bounce House - Free!
Fri 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
2266 E. Evergreen Ave., 84109 Salt Lake City, UT, US