July 10 - It's A Jungle Out There! / Paddington (PG)
July 10,2015 - Eastwood Elementary - 6pm-Twilight
||Movie: Paddington (PG)
A Peruvian bear travels to London in search of a home. Lost and alone at Paddington Station, he meets the Brown family, who kindly take him in. Life with a bear proves to be quite an adventure.
||Band: Harry Lee and the Back Alley Blues Band
Harry Lee and the Back Alley Blues Band will be rockin your blues away. Be prepared to dance!
1. Wild Wonders Animal Show
2. Hawk Watch - Birds of Prey and Tactile Stuff?
3. Frisbee Dazzle Dogs
4. The Drum Bus and Craft with Millcreek Township Arts Council
5. Great Bird Migration Challenge (Tracy Aviary)
6. K-9 Police Working Dogs
7. Animal Tracks with the Department of Wildlife Resources
8. Guide and Therapy Animals
9. Jungle Obstacle Course and Run with 212 Fitness
10. Ancient Animals: Digging Dinosaurs with Natural History Museum
11. Animal Kids Run with St. Mark's Hospital
12."El Paca" Lama
13. Working Animals and Equipment
14. Education and Adoption Booths with SLCO Animal Services
15. Rescue Rover Pet Adoption with Best-Friends
16. Mad Science
17. Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Bubbles and Train Rides
18. The Avalon Walk-On Bocce Ball Tournament
19. Bounce House - Free!
Fri 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
3305 S. Wasatch Blvd, 84109 Salt Lake City, UT, US