June 26 - Glamping! in the Great Urban Outdoors / The Sponge Bob Movie (PG)
June 26, 2015 - Big Cottonwood Park - 6pm-Twilight
||Movie: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of the Water (PG)
When a diabolical pirate above the sea steals the secret Krabby Patty formula, SpongeBob and his nemesis Plankton must team up in order to get it back.
Band: Probable Cause
Cult rockers, Probable Cause, emerge from retirement to play hits from the 60s, 70s and 80s to raise money for cancer research. Come support the cause.
1. Barebones Tent Village
2. Micro, Mini and Vintage Trailer Show*
3. Gourmet S'mores with Woofems
4. Geo-Cashing for Day Pack Essentials
5. First Aid 101
6. Storyteller Tepee with Millcreek Library
7. Drum Fun
8. Camping Red Carpet and Limo Rides
9.Unified Police Department Command Center
10. Volleyball Games with Mt. Olympus Volleyball
11. St. Mark's Rescue Helicopter
12. Climbing Wall
13. Pop-Up Dinner (Food by Tom)*
14. Camping Gourmet Competition
15. Community Advocacy Zone
16. Winder Soft Serve Ice Cream - Free!
17.The Avalon Walk-On Bocce Ball Tournament
18. Bounce House - Free!
19. Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Bubbles and Train Rides
*Register online at MillcreekVentureOut.org
Fri 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
4300 S. 1300 E., 84109 Salt Lake City, UT, US